PCB Mill training
Training is done in group sessions. A tour of the mill is given and then the hazards are explained. Each member gets a chance to cut some PCB to learn what it feels, sounds and looks like to do it properly. It is expected to take 2 hours.
Damage and danger can be created if the cutting head is made to unexpectedly run into something. Test the work path before mounting a cutting tool.
Trained user list
- Luke Twydell (Owner)
- Adrian van den Heever (Owner)
- Mark Tillotson (Owner)
- Alberto Santos (Owner)
- Kim Spence-Jones (Luke Twydell, 24/03/2015)
- Guillaume Tucker (Luke Twydell, 01/04/2015)
- Andrew Gale (Luke Twydell, 01/04/2015)
- William Morton (Luke Twydell, 01/04/2015)
- Andrew Lipson (Luke Twydell, 01/04/2015)